10 Years and Lovin' It!! - New Jersey Couples Photographer

Thursday, August 13, 2009 | |

This was a special session for me. It's always fun to shoot people you know...extremely well. Mija and I go waaaaayyyyy back, back to the 80's (and I have the embarrassing pics to prove it). Anyway, Mija and Dave have reached their 10 year anniversary this Saturday (I was a bridesmaid...not a very good one, but I was there none the less). I was afraid that they might cancel (it was raining pretty hard at times). But they were AWESOME! I had them on an overpass, in a field with poison ivy (sorry dave), and out in the unforgiving rain (sorry Mija). We were having a ball in spite of everything, and I've got the shots to prove it. Thanks for letting me be a part of your life. Love you guys. Happy Anniversary.







I love these kind of moments...awwwww.



Now it's really coming down, but never give up, never surrender!!





Anyone up for a piggyback ride in the rain????



This one is one of my all time favorites (I have a growing list, but it's definitely on it).



This is my FAVORITE shot of you two (and it was one of the first shots of the session, awesome).

6 comments:

Audrey Amaro said...

Hi there Amie!! What a beautiful love fest photo shoot!! Your pics are beautiful!! I miss you!! We should try to get together very soon!! Keep up the lovely work!! Oh, your boys are so cute, I love seeing them on Kate's site, and now on yours!! Hope to see you soon!!XOXO

Amie Schroeder said...

Hey Audrey!! This is a surprise!! Thank you for checking out my site. I miss you too. When Kate told me she was taking shots of Raven, I was like" Ohhh, I love those guys". I love Kate's pics of her. I didn't recognize her at first (glasses). She just looked so grown up, not the little girl we went to the movies with. She's beautiful and I can't wait to see Pheonix. I'd love to get together soon. XOXO-right back atcha.

april said...

Amie,

I LOVE these shots of Mija and Dave. It's been hard picking out a favorite, however, I have to say the final one on the blog is lovely. Mija and Dave, you make 10 years look beautiful. Amie keep up to great work! I think you have found another passion of which I know you will soon perfect...love ya-april:)

Amie Schroeder said...

Thank you Miss April. You are too cute. I like that last one too. There's another one that I'm going to post today with the crazy shots from the party. Love your guts woman.

Yolanda said...

Hi Amie, I'm a friend of Mija's from back in the day. :-) I think Mija & Dave's pics came out fabulous! You are an excellent photographer. I love your vision & creativity. (Makes me want to learn photography, but if my husband finds out I want another hobby, I'll get it!) :-) I will be contacting you about pics for a party that is a long ways away (next June).

Anonymous said...

These pictures are beautiful! the whole site is beautiful! Great work and I love them ~Roberta