Brotherly Love : New Jersey Senior Portrait Photographer

Thursday, August 13, 2009 | |

This shoot was a long time in the making, and I got a two for one deal in the model department. I was taking Christian's Senior Portraits, and his gorgeous sister Danielle joined in on the fun. We had too much fun...is there such a thing? There was laughing, dancing, rain...did I mention that it was raining? Yeah..Rain. But everyone stuck it out and had a good time. Thanks guys. Here are some of your pics. I seriously want to put all of them up now...but I won't. Check my website in a few days and you'll be there :)

This was the 2nd shot of the day...we were off to a good start.





I have to pay homage to the shoes Danielle was wearing...she picked them out because she knew we were going to an abandoned factory. How cool is she?





O.K. Christian...if you're reading this - I saved yours for last because we got to try out some fun stuff. Your outfit inspired my inner "retro".



This "one way" shot is one of my all time favorites.



I don't want you to get the wrong idea about Christian. He may seem serious in all these pics...but he's anything but. Thanks again for playing along with all my crazy ideas.



5 comments:

Ashley said...

Hey Amie! This is Ashley! These shots are STUNNING! I love how your creativity permeates everything you do... Keep up the excellent work! Hope all is well!

Amie Schroeder said...

Hey Ashley!! Thank you!! Your brother was sooo cute and he kept chatting about his big sis and how well you're doing. I loved it. I'm so glad you're doing well, and all grown up. Thanks again for leaving a comment.

Keira said...

Hailing all the way from the beautiful island of Trinidad & Tobago in the Caribbean....... I absolutely Luvvvvvvvvvv these pics....
Danielle looks soo hott in allll the pics.
And Binky such the cutieeeee....

april said...

Amie,

Ok, I'm becoming a "blog nerd." Yet, I have to say, torn jeans, the tie, and the cardiagan....WAY COOL!

april christine

Mija n David said...

These are great shots! It was probably easy since these two are so stinkin' pretty/handsome! Big ups to the shoes Danielle. And I still am in denial that Christian is out of highschool! Beautiful and unique as usual Amie. Keep surprising us! Love to you!