First Comes Love - Then Comes Marriage: New York Wedding Photographer

Wednesday, April 7, 2010 | |

Remember that gorgeous couple that I photographed in Grand Central Station??? Well, their wedding was this past Saturday - what a glorious day for a wedding. I'm so glad things were so nice for Liz and Dan. They started their day off with their portraits which meant we took our time and had a ball. I don't usually post so many so early (I do like to save the majority for the Bride and Groom) But since their gallery is still in the works - I couldn't help but post a bunch. I LOVE these shots...but I didn't even get to my favorites yet...hint for the preview to come....Dan spotted a vintage blue bike that happened to be unchained so we "borrowed" it for our shoot!! Good times. I promise to post those later. So enjoy the sneak preview.





















4 comments:

april said...

Amie, what a beautiful couple! And love the Yale campus as your backdrop. If these are just a sample I can only imagine how lovely the rest must be. Keep up the great work!

lindsay said...

simply breathtaking!

pytchick said...

Amie Schroeder - genius. Period. :)

Mija S said...

Your work is beautiful. I love the shroeder spin you put on classic shots! Where were you when I got married?... oh that's right, you were next to me! love you, fabulous as usual.