Liz & Dan's Wedding - Continued.....

Monday, April 26, 2010 | |

Here are some of the other shots from Liz's wedding that I fell in love with (including the series of "borrowed" bike shots - yeah!!!) I also have a couple of shots of the "Dance Off"...yes, there was a dance off at Liz's wedding. You would have to know her to know how absolutely appropriate it was for her wedding. Dan (the reigning king of the Dance-off) took no prisoners - he schooled us all - like a boss...(can I throw any more one-liners in there???) Lastly, they had everyone line up outside with sparklers for their grand exit from the reception - it was worth the wait. Thank you guys for letting Jake and I be apart of your awesome day. I LOVE the album I put together from your wedding....and, yes, I'm going to post that too!! Stay tuned. Enjoy the photos...



























4 comments:

april said...

Amie, I LOVE these pictures! Liz & Dan seem to be a really cool couple. You've captured not only the beauty of their wedding, but also all the fun those in attendance must have had:} great job!

lindsay said...

gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!

Liz said...

You posted some of my FAVORITE pictures! We had such a blast and you definitely caught the highlights :)

Mija S said...

Even the most beautiful bride (as she is) can go wrong w/ the wrong photographer. She picked the right one! You caught the most beautiful shots of a gorgeous couple! beautiful.