City of Love (not the brotherly kind): Philadelphia Wedding Phototgrapher

Thursday, April 1, 2010 | |

Remember that AMAZING Saturday we had almost 2 weeks ago??...(I know...what a way to start the blog) Anyway, it was such a gorgeous day - the perfect day for an engagement shoot. Adrienne and Brian met me on South Street - they were ready for an urban photographic adventure...more on that later. It was so insanely bright that we had to search out any small amount of shade. In one shot I had them lay in my shadow - it was either that or needlessly blind them (not the best choice). We had a great time. AND I finally got to get a shot in front of this old factory with AWESOME graffiti. Adrienne and Brian were soooo easy to work with - we can't wait for the big day. Enjoy your preview and see you in October!













2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Amie- We love how the pictures turned out! We had sooo much fun working with you- Thank you!!

lindsay said...

i just love that 1st shot!