Tis a rather Silly Place: Philadelphia Silly Photographer

Friday, October 16, 2009 | |

I am in a silly mood tonight. Don't ask me why. Sure, all the chocolate that I ate and the chronic lack of sleep from staying up editing photos may play a part in all my silly behavior, but for those who know me....I'm pretty silly anyway. The chocolate doesn't help. Anyway, a friend of mine (a very silly friend indeed) has gone to an insanely funny site: www.yearbookyourself.com and has put his photo into amazingly cheesy yearbook photos. I could not resist. Now, I may regret this once the chocolate wears off - but I'm posting my own results here. I laughed so much I nearly wet my pants. I dare you not to do the same.





Now this next one is so funny I completely lost it.



These next two are HIGH-larious for entirely different reasons. The first one, well, just look at it. The second one because I had a hair cut pretty similar at one point in my life.



Here is the actual photo of me in 7th grade (with a 40yr. old woman's haircut and the shoulder pads to match) Soak it all in. Tell me that does not look like the last yearbook one, I dare you.



Have a Happy (and Silly) Saturday.

6 comments:

april said...

Amie,

LOVE the SALT N' PEPA look!!! You are to much! But thank you for the nice big smile to end my Sunday:)
love always,
aca.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

HAHAHA!! I knew which haircut you were talking about even before you posted your real picture!! Actully for a second I thought that last black and white WAS your real picture! Love it!!

lindsay said...

you completely made my day. thanks for sharing.

Kate said...

silly girl : )

Audrey Amaro said...

I love your Mime pin!!!