The Big Day in the Big Easy Continued: Destination Wedding Photographer

Thursday, October 15, 2009 | |

So here is the rest of the lovely day....









Here's one inspired by Nate Kaiser from Image is Found.













Don't be fooled by the serious face...



Because this is how they were the whole day - it was awesome to watch.



last "kissy" shot, I promise.



The trees in this park were to die for.



now for the family photos....





and of course - the bridal party



off to get married...this is Lacey signing thank you to one of her guests. awesome.



off to New Orleans City Park for the reception







I love when people have babies at their reception....





One final note about this wedding....I have NEVER seen the dance floor so packed. They rocked!
Not only did everyone dance like crazy - they SANG ALONG TOO!



Leave you with my favorite....



Congratulations Lacey & Matt!

7 comments:

April said...

Amie,

What a BEAUTIFUL job you did for Lacey & Matt. All the images are lovely. And what a fun couple they seem to be! It looks like a great start to a fun and long future:)
always,
aca.

Audrey Amaro said...

Amy they are gorgeous!! So inspiring, they lifted my spirits on this gloomy weather day!!!!

Kate said...

How cute are they?! Love it!!! I especially love the glasses shot. And congrats to the happy couple : )

Unknown said...

I loved the glasses shot too! What an awesome idea. Great job!!

lindsay said...

Their style is so refreshing and so perfect for your style Aime. I'm sure they will be thrilled with your work!

Amie Schroeder said...

Well thank you ladies - I always appreciate your lovely comments. Kate, I wish you were there with me - it felt weird being at a wedding without you, lol. Thanks Audrey - hey, happy anniversary!

K.C. said...

The pics look great! What an amazing job! Good job working around the crazy rains too!! The pics where you caught them laughing together are great, you really captured them as a couple. Matt and Lacey will love them!