The Fab Five: New Jersey Family Photographer

Tuesday, October 20, 2009 | |

It's funny watching someone grow up - not "funny" as in "ha-ha" more like "funny" as in "surreal". My friend Mija (you've seen her quite often on my blog...) decided to get her family portraits done. They are proving to be photography junkies - which is great for me ; ) First baby Layla's newborn session, then their 10th anniversary session (aka. love fest) and now the family portraits. What can I say - they love me : ) Well guys, the feelings mutual. Check out what you get when you mix 2 adults, then stir in 2 active boys, and add a dash of little baby .... delightful.





it is so cute how these boys love their little sister...





we started out with Dad holding Layla - but she was intent on getting her brother's hair...



So we swamped sides - nothing phases that baby. And I mean nothing.



Remember doing this till your arms hurt when you were little...good times.







So cute she doesn't seem real.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

These are all wonderful, but that last one is just beyond adorable, I can hardly stand it.

Kate said...

Oh my! She is just such a doll baby!!!!! These are so fun ... I love them! Mija and Dave, you guys have such a beautiful family ... not to mention a fab photographer ; )

lindsay said...

Gorgeous family. Those kids shots make my ovaries hurt! My mommy clock is ticking.

Audrey Amaro said...

Amy, what a gorgeous family!!! See, those boys and that baby?? That is what I imagined my kids would look like, little Phils with curly hair, and darker than my skin- What do I get- Little red headed white kids!!! Not that I'm complaining, it's just so funny to me!! That little Layla is just precious!!!!

april said...

Amie, you have done such a beautiful job showing how beautiful Mija & Dave's family is. I love the shot with the little guys and their hats...can you say enough about little Layla, what a beautiful, happy, baby! Can't wait to start my little tribe of april's:)(it will be a while, but a girl can dream)

Sarah C. said...

WOW!! Amie you captured this family perfectly and beautifully! I can just imagine that last picture of Dave and Layla blown up at her wedding some day - it will bring tears to everyone's eyes! Awesome job!!

Mija and Dave said...

My family never looked so good. I love the way you captured the joy in our faces...It was a little difficult that day, so thank you! I love the pictures w/ the boys in their hats, and ofcourse my baby and her daddy. Thank you...might go broke ordering these pics! Love 2 you.