Bring on the Rain: Pennsylvania Wedding Photographer

Saturday, October 24, 2009 | |

I woke up this morning with a nervous feeling of dread. I kept checking the weather hoping to catch a break, but it didn't look promising. I had Kelly & Justin's engagement shoot today, and I was imagining all the things that could go wrong in this weather. When Jake and I arrived at their home it was POURING....uuugggghhh. But, we pressed on (Kelly & Justin are crazy brave). As soon as we drove into New Hope, low and behold, the rain stopped. completely. for 2 hours. We got to run all over that great town and have tons of fun WITHOUT getting soaked. A miracle if you ask me. I have so many great pictures of the two of them that I am having a hard time picking the first one to preview. It's like choosing between my children...actually, it's not that dramatic, but the shots are awesome, and I will leave you with a teeny-tiny preview. You'll have to wait for the rest.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I never believe the weather men anyway! It truly was a miracle that the rain stopped. We had such an amazing time during our photo shoot! Thanks so much for everything. Love, Justin and Kelly

Unknown said...

GENIUS!!! I LOVE this shot!!

Audrey Amaro said...

LOVE