Back to the Beginning: Philadelphia Wedding Photographer

Thursday, October 29, 2009 | |

This past weekend was a love fest extravaganza (aka. two engagement sessions in a row). On Sunday we had Tifanie & Earl's engagement session. Tifanie & Earl went back to the beginning, where they met up for their first date. We met up at Love Park and had an out-of-this-world session. They were up for just about anything - and we DID just about everything. I love that they let me do all the crazy things I could think of ( fyi. I can think of some pretty crazy stuff : ) They are a great couple both working hard helping children (Tifanie's a teacher in Center City and Earl is a Social Worker) They're practically superhero's - so here's a preview of their super-sonic, mega awesome session.

this one reminds me of an album cover from the sixties....awesome







This one's just pretty....plain and simple.





This is how I imagined that they met...





I leave you with one of my all time favorites...



Congratulations Tifanie & Earl can't wait for your wedding in November!

5 comments:

lindsay said...

i love the picture that shows how they might have met. brillant.

lindsay said...

can you add an i to my brillant. french has ruined my spelling. thanks

april said...

Loved the "imagine how they met" as well as the final shot with the lovely light. Beautiful couple...best to you!

Kate said...

I'm with April. I LOVE the "imagine how they met" picture. Love the last one, too. Rockin' light!

Annie said...

I like the "How they met". But, I also like the one with Earl kissing upside down Tifanie.