Adventures in P.D.A. (Public Displays of Awesome): Philadelphia Wedding Photographer

Tuesday, November 3, 2009 | |

Coming up with a title can be a challenge at times....not this time. I had a plethora of one-liners at my finger tips: Hot for Teacher (not really appropriate), Lesson in Love (too cheesy), The Book of Love (good song...) Anyway. If you haven't figured it out by now, I had an awesome engagement session this past weekend with.....yep, two adorable teachers. Joe teaches Italian, and Christine teaches English (they teach each other in the language of love....I know I really need to stop with the corny cliches). They were sooo much fun to work with. I met them at a library (books + teachers = awesome engagement session : ) It was funny. I kept expecting to get thrown out, and I could NOT speak above a whisper. Weird, I know. Too many years of being told to be quiet in a library, and I choose NOW to listen. So I say hi to Joe and Christine then IMMEDIATELY tell them (in a whisper) "now go down that aisle and kiss" and I walk away to get my shot another aisle over. I love my couples. So trusting. Good thing they did because I have a TON of wonderful shots of them. They're so cute it makes it hard to choose....see a small sneak peak (more to come later : )...




They would soooo get detention for this ; )









There's more to come.... Check back late-ah.

Ciao.

3 comments:

Audrey Amaro said...

Love it, as usual!!

april said...

Ok, anything that involves "stolen glances" & I'm in! Love this last shot, what a perfect setting for 2 teachers. Can't wait to see the rest.
aca:)

Anonymous said...

great pictures...what can I say? I had a ton of fun with Christine that day and it really shows.