When all else fails - go have coffee: New Jersey Wedding Photographer

Sunday, February 14, 2010 | |

I missed photography. It feels like all I have been doing is meeting with people. Don't get me wrong, I love to hang out with new people and show off my stuff over some awesome hot cocoa. But I do this for the photography - and with being snowed in, I haven't gotten out much. Along came Jeremy and Ravin to rescue me from my photographic withdrawal - THANK YOU GUYS! Our first choice wasn't going to work (too far, not enough time), same with the second choice (boo), so I quick head for an old favorite of mine. However it was covered in up to 3 FEET of SNOW. I still managed to convince them to get one or two shots there (we trudged through snow higher than my knees...) When their faces started to make the "I'm sooo stinkin' cold it hurts face" I suggested we head somewhere indoors.

Off to location number 4, my old stompin' grounds. There Jeremy and Ravin wouldn't have to trudge through a frozen tundra. They were delighted. So even though my plan for having an awesome outdoor shoot in the snow didn't work out - they still look adorable. Especially the one where they're hanging out inside a warm coffee shop - they are so happy it was hard to contain them.

Congrats Jeremy and Ravin - the big day is just around the corner!!! I can't wait - we'll have a blast and I won't make you climb over snow banks 3.5 feet high - cross my heart ; )











4 comments:

Bryanna Morris said...

adorable. theyre so happy. gotta love these 2. great job amie you really captured who they are as a couple. down to the way hes looking at her when theyre holding hands...i catch him looking at her like that all the time!! <3

Kareee said...

I LOVE THESE!!! Such a great couple! True love captured at its finest!

lindsay said...

Great pics. I'm so happy you're back to blogging. I've missed you!

april said...

Amie, beautiful pictures. I love the last one sweet, intimate, perfect!