We Brake For Light....: New Jersey Fine Art Photographer

Friday, September 25, 2009 | |

Have you ever heard the saying, "did you get dressed in the dark?!" I know it's not a nice thing to hear, but that's what was going through my head while I dressed in the dark. I coordinated things by feel alone. Why? To go on an adventure of awesomeness with Kate Callahan, photographer extraodinaire. Kate was too kind to agree to this for me. You see, she is not a morning person, and she had to kindly put up with me (I don't even drink coffee...) practically jumping out of my seat - "OOOHHH, fog!!! Stop the Car!!!" She didn't even give me a dirty look. She just smiled and pulled the car over while she tried to wake up. We were following the light today (the photography kind), where ever it may lead us. Actually Kate was pretty much leading me all over the place. And I had a blast. I was on assignment from J Gallery. We were on a hunt for nature (with an occasional prop appearing). Here is a small preview - see the rest at J Gallery. By the way - this print will be framed and given away at the Bouche Bridal Expo in Cherry Hill on September 27. If you're a bride - come on by!


1 comments:

Kate said...

It was early ... true. But I had a blast! And this picture is just awesome! I'll have to get a copy from you. They just had a zoning meeting about that lovely field. They wanted to rezone for a commercial site. Thankfully, they were denied. But the big dreaded yellow sign is up ... which means it's only a matter of time before this lovely field, gorgeous single tree, and foggy gorgeousness is soon another depressing neighborhood. Thanks to your picture, I'll have something to remember it by : ) Thanks for coming down ... I had a blast!