Gill & his Around-da-way Girl: Philadelphia Wedding Photographer

Monday, September 21, 2009 | |

I spent Saturday in the grungiest of places, under the Walt Whitman Bridge...and it was wonderful. I had company, Lisa and Gill, who put their trust in me right from the start. They were all color coordinated: seriously, if anyone ever has trouble coming up with an outfit for their shoot - you should give them a call. They had it locked down. I enjoy creating black and white shots from my sessions, but these guys were soooo awesome in color, they made it hard for me. Enjoy guys.



I had a song stuck in my head....and I kept singing it...What can I say, it's good for a laugh.









This one is fierce...







I sometimes say "we're going to hold hands in this one..." What I mean is "you will hold hands"....not hold hands with me...right, Gill... ;)



I'll leave you with one of my favorites from the day...

5 comments:

april said...

Amie,
What a beautiful way to showcase "love." Captured moments that I hope will be enjoyed by this couple forever...
always,
april

Mija n David said...

you really capture the personalities of your people. This is such a great shoot. Lisa and Gil look like they had a great time, and they look fabulous!!
keep it up Amie
~Mija

Amie Schroeder said...

Thank you girls - It always is a treat for me to read your comments. We did have a good time.

Kate said...

LOVE that last one, especially!!! You go girl!

Lindsay said...

You captured their world. The last one was so beautiful that I felt like I was spying! Keep up the good work woman.