Know thyself....: New Jersey Wedding Photographer

Wednesday, September 30, 2009 | |

I had an interesting day ending in a strange dilemma. This may not seem like a big deal, but I need to write a bio page for my website. Not too terribly urgent, but I think my site should have one. I don't know why the idea of writing my bio is making feel all awkward like a goofy teenager. I have a hard time taking myself seriously enough to write about myself. However, I loooove what I do, so I don't want to sound like I don't take that seriously....do you see what I mean about being all AWKWARD!! My friends are delightful writers and set the bar high. Anyway, I leave this out there - anybody have a helpful suggestion? I leave you with a shot from my nature-fest from the other day....



2 comments:

April Christine:) said...

Amie,
Your work speaks for it's self. It's obvious that you love what you do, and that is what you want to get accross to your potential clients. You just told me (last week) that you believe every person has a "perfect" angle. Every person has a shot that will make them beautiful. Capturing that moment, freezing it in time, & letting the world see, what you see. That is what makes you amazing! There's a whole world out there, that walks with their head hanging down. Give them a reason to lift their head, find that perfect angle...and say, CHEESE!

Amie Schroeder said...

Woman, you are a poet. When you write things like that I hear music playing in the background. Thank you - thank you for putting into words how I feel about what I do - Can you be my inner monologue? Love your guts.