New Look for the Website!!!

Sunday, July 11, 2010 | |

The best of intentions.... that about sums up my summer thus far. I'm hugely pregnant (you can check out my maternity shoot at www.katecallahan.com/blog - my friend Kate rocks). As I was saying, HUGELY pregnant, and I was planning on getting all this work done this summer...yyyyeeeeaaaahhhh. But I have hunkered down (a little) and I'm updating my website. It's actually been very nostalgic for me. I haven't updated my site in a YEAR (I know, that's bad) BUT it has given me the chance to look at all the cool people I've worked with this year (and their lovely photos). Now picking which ones will make the site is hard, it's like picking which of your kids you like more (maybe not that dramatic, but still hard). So here's a quick preview of the look I'm going for (the kinks aren't all worked out - so please have patience)

Just a big THANK YOU to my clients (new friends) for being so awesome in the photos. You rock! - so go check it out www.amieschroeder.com !

6 comments:

lindsay said...

it just screams AMIE!!!! way to go mama. once again, you were gorgeous in your prego pics.

Amie said...

Thank you lady!! Kate did an awesome job. I was wondering what you would think of the site...thanks for lookin!

kate callahan said...

SO YOU! I love it! Lindsay's right ... it just screams Amie. And she's also right about you being gorgeous in the pix! Can't wait to get you the full gallery : )

Amie said...

Thanks Kate - you set the bar high woman. Seriously, I admire how professional you always are. Keeps my butt in check.

april said...

LOVE the new site! A little jealous that I have friends that are amazingly creative! The family pics left me speechless, you guys are all so beautiful, my fav is you & Jake doing the robot. Sooooo classic AMIE. Love ya girl, it's going to be a while til I see ya so want to send my love-april:)

Amie said...

Thank you April - I miss you!!!! Come home soon.