Where the Wild Things Are: New Jersey Photographer

Friday, November 20, 2009 | |

This goes out to my poor, neglected blog... I'm been very busy, and I'm so sorry I haven't posted in awhile. Please accept this peace offering - some pictures of the objects of my affection.... Recently my son Gavin has taken to wearing a giraffe costume....EVERYWHERE. Not that I'm complaining. To the contrary, I think it's quite awesome. He goes to the store in it, the movies, the park.... He loves the extra attention. Ham. I have no idea where he gets it from. His daddy took him out the other day and came back with a surprise for me... see for yourself.












Enjoy your glorious weekend....

3 comments:

lindsay said...

So adorable! Do they care that in adult sizes??

april said...

"And Max, the King of all Wild Things...wanted to be where someone loved him most of all." -Maurice Sendak author, Where the Wild Things Are

I think little man Gavin found such a place:) love these, makes me want to be a kid again:)

Audrey Amaro said...

Very Sweet- At least Gavin picked a cute animal! After Micheal Jackson passed away, Raven went everywhere for a week wearing a white glove- She wore it proudly, much to my horror- It was funny!! I do not have a picture of this hysterical week sadly!!