Sugar & Spice & Everything Nice....: New Jersey Newborn Photographer

Monday, September 14, 2009 | |

Don't you just love babies, especially when they're brand new, and all they do is sleep....well, hopefully. I got the chance to photograph Renata & Damien's new baby girl. She's adorable, and soooo tiny. I have two huge boys, so it's always a treat for me to be with the tiny little girls for awhile. I love my job. Here is a sneak preview - now, not all the shots are like this. In fact, this is the only one I have ever done like this - but it was totally worth it.

4 comments:

Mija n David said...

Oh My Goodness!! This is BEAUTIFUl. I've said it once and I'll say it again, you are so talented. I hope this is the one displayed to the world. love to you.
~Mija

april said...

Even though it's just a "preview" I think it's lovely...can't wait to see the rest!
always,
april christine

Unknown said...

I want to have babies just so you can take pictures of them.

Kate said...

THE picture is THE bomb!